Our Quality Policy Statement
It is the AAB & Associates Engineering Limited’s policy to continuously improve our services to meet our customers expectations and needs. We aim to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This policy will be implemented through the systematic application of innovative and advanced engineering practice and quality management to all activities, together with the active involvement and conscious improvement of all staff.
This Quality Assurance Manual sets down the method of application of such a policy. In recognition that ISO 9001:2015 places specific responsibilities on AAB & Associates Engineering Limited to meet quality assurance requirements, compliance with the provisions of this manual is an obligation upon all staff.
Quality objectives are performance related targets based on customer requirements. AAB & Associates Engineering Limited develops these through interactions with and feedback from customers and identifies them in management review, performance and business plans.
The Company recognised the relevant industry legislation and Code. Unintended and un-stated industry standards and their implied requirements shall be accommodated.
The Managing Director bears the responsibility for implementing and maintaining this Quality Policy at all levels throughout the Company. The management team will periodically review the performance of the quality management system and our quality objectives to ensure their effectiveness and continuing suitability.
AAB & Associates QHSE Policy
The long-term business success depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, industry stakeholders and the communities in which we live and work.
AAB & Associates Engineering Ltd requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards. We are committed to;
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people always.
- Deliver specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, using an effective management system.
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents.
- Minimize our impact on the environment by preventing pollution, natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption using the best industry practices.
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance.
- Reward outstanding QHSE performance.
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability and adaptability to our services. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to ensure compliance to AAB & Associates Engineering Limited, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate.